WE ARE BUILDING OUR ON-GROUND TEAM . . . COME AND BE A PART OF OUR WORK IN CAMBODIA!
Get trained and mentored with the XP Missions team! Learn what it’s like to serve long-term in another nation, while getting experience working in missions and ministry. You will link arms with the XP Missions team to directly and indirectly fight areas of injustice, such as human trafficking and child exploitation.
Your duties will be designated based on gifts, skills, experiences, professional specialties, and areas of need. You will be assisting our core team in a variety of ways, including:
- Prayer meetings and ministry
- Weekly outreaches – ministry in urban slum and street dwelling communities – to women, children, and families
- Project assistance – planning and coordination
- Administration – bookkeeping, filing, errands, and related projects
- Marketing directives
- Communications and networking relations
- Mentoring in Bible studies
- Assisting in OJC Outreach Schools and with teams: may include small group leadership, teaching, setup, organization, prayer, etc.
This volunteer opportunity is only available for individuals who have been pre-selected to offer their professional expertise/skills in a particular XP Missions project. For instance, if you are a physiotherapist, you may be selected to assist in a future project related to such needs. Areas of need, include:
- Speech therapy
- Counseling (especially behavioral, emotional, and trauma)
- Counseling (especially marriage, family, and parental)
- Art and music therapy
- Prayer/healing ministry
- Social work
- Media (especially photography, videography, and graphic design)
- Communications and Public Relations
- Ministry leadership
- Teaching (especially children, women’s health, and special needs)
If you have any of the following experiences and are interested in serving in a long-term capacity, please fill out the Online Application. Note: specialty roles are not limited to the above, so please contact if you feel you would be of service long-term to our projects and on-ground ministry efforts.
VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME AND TALENTS – FROM WHEREVER YOU LIVE IN THE WORLD
Not every person who wants to give of their time, energy and abilities to serve alongside XP Missions can join the work on the ground. If you have the heart and time to serve, there are a variety of areas where you could use your unique gifts, skills, experiences, and professional specializations locally, right where you live to help complete the work on the ground and could include.
- Written communications
- Networking activities
- Event assistance
Internship, long-term, and local volunteer opportunities are self-supported. All volunteers must fill out an application. Local volunteers must first participate in an interview process. Interns and volunteers must first attend an Operation Justice Outreach School (1 -2 week duration), in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Because XP Missions aims to protect the rights of every child and individual, we ask all who visit or partner with XP Missions / Operation Justice in Cambodia agree and adhere to this non‐negotiable policy on Media, Communications and Child Protection Policy.
Click HERE to fill out the online XP Missions Volunteer Application.
Or for more information about:
Outreach schools or to register for an outreach: Cambodia Outreaches XP Team
On-the-ground volunteering considerations: On-the-ground Information PDF
Local volunteering, please email: [email protected]